About the Toy Town Museum
The Toy Town Museum is a non-profit museum dedicated to preserving Western New York’s toy heritage and the importance that toys play in all our lives. Our museum is located in East Aurora, New York that is often referred to as “Toy Town USA.” Over the past 100 years there have been over 100 toy companies in WNY. East Aurora has been the home to over 10 different toy companies and is still today home the world headquarters of Fisher-Price.
The Toy Town Museum offers….
- Over 8,000 square feet of beautiful museum space.
- A theater that comfortably sits up to 50 with a large selection of toy making and toy related films.
- One of a kind permanent collections including
- The Fisher-Price Archive collection
- A working Erector set
- A 12 room antique doll house
- Changing exhibits throughout the year.
- Hands on interactive educational area highlighting popular toys that have withstood the test of time and toys made right here in Western New York.
- A resource library for collectors and educators.
- The Toy Town Express, an operating toy train that travels through the museum.
- A unique gift shop with collectible toys reminiscent of days passed, locally made toys and seasonal items.
The Museum is supported through our members, sponsors, donations at the door, our gift shop and the sale of our annual commemorative toy. Admission to the museum is free with donations accepted. The museum offers free parking and handicap accessibility.